Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We've survived....

...I think!



Well, we have been in our new house for a little over a week, and all of the furniture is in place, all of the boxes have been unpacked (except for the ones that we will leave packed), and H finally called this place 'home' for the first time today. So, we have been fairly successful in those ways... but, we have yet to childproof all of the cabinets/drawers, we are adjusting to not having family close by, the job process is taking longer than expected, and we are adjusting to a different schedule (Daddy has longer hours and much more studying/practicing than we are used to).
But, we love our new home and the community as well - so that will make the transition a little easier!

A few pics of the house:



Kitchen
I love that it is more open than our old kitchen, but there is sooo much less cabinet space!


Living room - spacious! I love it!

Other angle of the living room - I love how you can see into the dining room and kitchen from it. And all the windows - I love natural light!



Guest room/office/music room



H's room


Our room - has a great view of the woods.


The back porch - the back yard is very slanted - so the porch is where we will spend time. I love the woods behind the house - we've even seen a couple of deer!



My little helper!


In the front - some days H asks for his hat - I guess today was a hat kind of day.



I love those cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. I love!! What great light... it seems like a great house. And I am dying to see the wedding photos on your bedroom wall up close!

    ReplyDelete

Followers