Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pic a Day

 H decided to read ALL of his books during rest time


 Tatum is still undecided about car rides.  
He spends most of them with his head tucked behind my shoulder.


 Magna Doodles!
The boys somehow do their best art on them.
H called this one "A silly ball friend"


 "Bis"  (Fish)  
C draws a lot of bumble bees and fish!


 Both Leonard and H are really liking their new night time sleeping arrangement.
It all started when Tatum started to sleep with me!  I guess my bed smells too much like puppy dog now!


 Breakfast at High Point Coffee.  
We had to take Tatum in early for a very delicate procedure, and decided to eat at the coffee shop nearby.


 A brown creeper nest.
My bike is hanging in the car port and a little bird decided to make a nest in the child seat on the bike.  
I may not be riding for a little while....


 At the slide park


 Naptime activity:  bubble blowing!

 We saw this colorful moth on our screen door one morning!
I sent a picture to my mama, and she asked for more, but by then H had grabbed it and Tatum had tried to eat it...  Life with kids and a dog...


 Another park visit.  C likes to swing on his tummy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers