Saturday, August 1, 2015

Summer Snapshots

 We got a donut pan and have been enjoying making donuts!  (they don't realize that they are mostly healthy for them!)



 Swimming!  The boys have turned into little fish this summer.  I am so thankful and proud of the work they have done this summer. 




 I've been teaching guitar lessons to kids this summer, and H has been one of my students.  He has made some progress! I think we will keep on with this during the school year.



 Watching some late summer fireworks.  We all wish they sold them year round. 


Some artwork.  H wanted to go outside and look at the sun so he could paint the sky.  Of course, then Tatum wanted to go out too and sit right by him, and then C wanted to go out and paint too.
After a few minutes I realized that C was painting his toenails instead of a picture!
Oh well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers