Monday, September 21, 2015

Week in Snapshots

 Our first illness of the year, H came home with strep throat last week!  He was so pitiful, and it was so different from his usual (very) busy self.  C and I took care of H and I think the day off did all of us some good. 


 H left a sweet love note for me!  


 I saw C out on the playground!  
All sorts of cuteness and happiness!


 Friday night pizza and movie night.  
We love our Friday nights!


 This weekend was the cotton festival/fair in Bastrop, so we went, rode some rides, had fresh lemonade and kettle corn, and a great time!




We filled the rest of the weekend with school projects (for H) and a lot of bubble blowing for both boys!
 I actually accomplished a lot from my to-do list too!  We got a lot done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers