Monday, October 26, 2015

Snapshots

 Our school had an "orange day against bullying" last week.  
The boys loved wearing their pumpkin shirts.


 C's class had a field trip to a local farm and pumpkin patch, and I was able to catch them as they were lining up to go.  They were all so excited to go!  And were all so tired when they came back!


 Orange day sneaky selfie with this guy!  I've realized I need to get an orange shirt...


 Thursday afternoon snow cones.  
We all needed a little pick me up after a long day, and snow cones and a bike ride was the perfect way to do it!


 Friday was the snow cone fundraiser at our school.  My lunch break was right when the boys were getting their snow cones, so I snuck a picture (and a bite of their snow cones!).

After weeks (months?) of no rain, it was so great to splash and play in the rain and puddles


Decorating spooky cookies was so much fun. (and tasty!)
H is definitely conservative in his decorating, C is not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers