Sunday, March 6, 2016

Circus fun!

I may be in the minority here, but I really look forward to when the circus comes to town!  
Some of my favorite books center around a circus, and it is just such a fun time!

 We took it easy that morning, 


 And then went to a birthday party for one of H's friends at Chuck E Cheese.  
C was so amazed to see so many kids from school there!
The birthday boy asked H to go in the Ticket Blizzard with him, and he did, but was not a fan of it. 


 We had to get new light up swords for the boys.  They were so happy and excited about it! 
I was just thankful that neither of them hit a neighbor with their sword.  


They loved the excitement of the circus, and I asked them what circus act they would perform in if they could.  I was expecting an answer like be on the trapeze, human cannon ball, or motorcycle stunts.  C said he would be one of the tigers, and H said he would be a puppy performer.  I might need to reinforce the fact that the boys are indeed humans!  I'm glad their imaginations are working, though.



 All aboard the circus train!


 They loved playing by the water fountain afterwords.  I love the pictures.



All worn out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers