Saturday, December 31, 2016

On to the New Year!


 As I was putting the Nativity away I noticed a little LEGO sword tucked in to the fence post. 
I don't know who put it there, but they must have thought the shepherd needed it. 


 Both boys got a wallet for Christmas, and C came across a picture of KK when she was a little girl and decided that it needed to go in his wallet.


 Enjoying his police costume that he got for Christmas.
All year he's been saying he wants to be a police man when he grows up. 


 H was so happy about all the LEGOs he got for Christmas.
He spends so much time building and creating.


 C was so proud of himself one day for making his bed nice and lining all of his animals up.


 We discovered that we could all fit inside my big slouchy sweater!


Yummy frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf.
I thought the picture on the wall was perfect for these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers