Thursday, February 26, 2009

Current events from 1008

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days! He changes so fast, I don't want to miss anything! It has been so nice to have a little buddy throughout the days, someone to snuggle with, be a partner in crime with, and just to have with me! I hope that this will continue - at least until the teenage years....


Harrison (or Little Mark - sometimes Harrison seems like such a big name for such a little guy!) has been spending more time awake after his feedings. He fills his awake time crossing his eyes, yawning, burping, and many other acts of cuteness!

"Talking" with his Mama

All of that talk can wear a little guy out!
Enjoying some zzzz's in his sling. He likes being in it, and I can take him with me to do laundry and other activities where I need two free hands.
Leonard, Harrison and I taking a little rest together. Me and my boys!

( I just realized that Harrison was missing a sock in this picture. It is impossible to keep socks on him for any length of time!)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy!! I was starting to hanker for some news of your wee one, and I'm so excited that you're a blogger now. :) You all look beautiful! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Baby Harrison is just precious. Again, congrats to both of you! We were so glad to meet him last week. I love the blog, pleeeease keep it updated, I want to see lots of pics as he grows and grows! (Also I want to encourage you- don't be too sad about him growing... because every new week brings new discoveries and changes, and it is sooo wonderful to experience these new things with your son...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys!!!! Thank you! thank you! thank you for inviting me to join. I've been dying to see picture of Harrison. I knew he would be cute given his genes, but oh my goodness. No words! Thank you for sharing and again congratulations to both of you! I am unbelievably happy for you!
    Love Always,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Followers