Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello! This is the first post of Harrison's Happenings. Right now, he is sleeping in my arms, wrapped in his blankie (crocheted with love by his SweetHart) and worn out from a sponge bath a little while ago. It is tough being a baby! I keep trying to put on clothes in the 0-3 month size on him, but they are just too big - still in the newborn size. I should be glad that he is still in that size - I don't want him to grow too fast.
SweetHart left this morning, we were all sad to see her leave. She was such a help! She took care of household things, diaper changes, baby advice, confidence building and more! I don't think we could have made it through the first week without her!
Check back often for updates.

Wrapped in SweetHart's blankie
Harrison and SweetHart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers