Friday, March 6, 2009

Some Glamour Shots

The view from where I sit. I almost caught a full-blown smile! He was happily off in dreamland after a big lunch!




Looking so serious! He also gets this look when he is sucking on his pacifier. I'd like to know what he is thinking!


Cute baby! We are still trying to decide if his eyes will be blue or brown? The majority of both of our families have brown eyes, but Nathan and his daddy both have blue eyes. Right now they are the dark blue color that most babies have, we will just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm betting on blue. My father (Harrison's great-grandfather) had jet black hair and brown eyes. He was incredulous that all four of his grandchildren have blue eyes. I think he will keep the blue eyes, likely deep blue.

    ReplyDelete

Followers