Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're back!




Back from a wonderful trip to CA!!! We enjoyed lots of family, cool weather, outdoors, cafe's, and many other wonderful things!

It was a rude awakening for both H and I to return home and not have four adults to chase, love, read to, and play with H.... but we are managing. Except for today - I didn't manage very well today (H woke up screaming with a terrible diaper rash, the power was out from 9am til 6pm, H dropped my hairbrush in the toilet, I had an emotional funeral to attend, it was hot, H took a short nap, something was put on his bum that made both he and I very upset, and we miss Daddy - so I didn't manage today very well, but the day is almost over!)

Along with all of the good love, H learned some new signs and words.
New Signs: plane, fine, delicious, open, yellow, strong, monkey, car, tree, peach, bird, light, swing
New words: plane, stop, yellow, amen, beep-beep


This little monkey has developed a love for climbing! I came into the living room today and found this:



Yesterday we watched a little Wiggles - and H loved to curl up on the footstool of the glider.



I gave Leonard some treats this morning and H really wanted one!
I think that Leonard really enjoyed his break from H. When we got back, H followed Leonard aroung for a good 30 minutes signing 'cat' and saying 'maow.'




Finally after a few days of adjusting to the heat we were able to go outside and blow some bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers