Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We've been cooking!



I've been busy 'cooking up' some felt food for H this week. It was fun to make, but by the time I was finished, I was finished! He doesn't know quite what to do with pretend food, but likes to take it out of the bags and look at it. His favorite is the strawberries. There are some amazing tutorials here and here online (there were many more wonderful tutorials online, but these are the ones I used).

Fruits: Cantaloupe, orange, apples, strawberries, banana and kiwi


Veggies: Corn, cabbage/lettuce, cucumber, potatoes, carrots and a salad


Bread: pancakes, bread slices, and pizza


Misc.: Bacon, eggs, cherry pie, cookies, chocolate cookies/burger patties, cheese slices, pats of butter, jelly/pasta sauce/sliced turkey or ham

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is so cool. I have been loving the tutorials at this site:
    http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/search/label/felt%2Ffabric%20food
    I'm working up the determination to have enough patience to make some myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers