Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Ole Miss Airport


This morning, the Moms group went to the Ole Miss Airport for a little tour.  It is only about five minutes away from our house, so we often see planes overhead.  Thankfully they are only tiny privately owned planes so they don't get too noisy.  Daddy stayed home with C so he could get a good nap this morning, so me and H got to have a little date!

Waiting with Payton for the tour to begin.  These boys are good buddies!
Right as I was taking this picture, the fire alarm went off in the building.  One of the other curious little boys pulled the alarm!  I felt bad for the other mama, it so easily could have been H.  All of the kids enjoyed the beeping and flashing of the alarm.


Hayden was telling H about the propellers and that they go really fast.  Only a minute later, Henry came up and H spouted out his new knowledge of propellers like he was an old expert!


"Cheese!"
I think we are in that silly smile stage...


Look at the lasso, Henry!
Right now any kind of rope or length of wire is a "lasso" for H.  Not too sure where he got that.  


Where is the pilot?


I'm flying, Mama!


 We got to see a plane take off and land, which was pretty special.  
H was covering his ears, even though it wasn't that loud.


Too bright, mama.
H was telling me that it was so bright that it was Sunday. 
I think he was trying to say sunny, but I liked his mix up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers