Thursday, July 12, 2012

Much

 It has been so rainy here lately, we've been spending too much time inside!  It let up a little this afternoon so we were able to get out and run some energy off!  (I heard or read somewhere that: children are like dogs, you have to make sure they get a walk or some play time every day so they don't tear your house apart.  It is so true!)

We took C to the doctor this afternoon to check on his ears.  He has been extra fussy lately, and just finished antibiotics for a previous ear infection, so we just wanted to make sure the infection wasn't back.  The doctor said his ears looked fine, but he has four molars coming in all at the same time - poor baby!

 After we left the doctors office, we ran by to visit Daddy at work and run around in the marching band practice field.

"Dah"
(translates to: there's grass on my hand, Mama)


"Come on brother, let's go this way!"


"Here I coooommme!"


 C did NOT like the feel of the grass on his head! 
I guess when you are basically bald, it might feel a little funny.


 Weee!
Daddy tossed C in the air a few times, and he loved that!


 There's an old telephone booth at Daddy's office, and H loves to get in it, I think I would too!



Tonight both boys came and sat in my lap and H told me "Mama, you have much boys!"  
Much boys, much life, much joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers