Monday, July 30, 2012

Muggy day



 A little humid today...
We could only stand it outside for a few minutes this morning. My camera lens was foggy! H has always sweated profusely in his scalp, and C's little nose gets very sweaty.  After only a few minutes outside this morning, H's hair was soaked and C's nose had beads of sweat on it.  Sweet, wet boys!


 
 I think I'll draw a picture of....Daddy!


Brother, you can draw too!


(I love the little squat that C just started doing this week!  Means that his legs are getting a little longer!)

 
 If you look closely, there is some white chalk on C's lips.  He tried both the pink and the white (the white one twice)... must have looked tasty!


Don't eat the chalk, brother!
This one starts preschool in three weeks!!!!  I don't know if I'm ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers