Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arrrgh!

 I found this super cute pirate fabric at (of all places) Walmart last week, and just knew it needed to become pants for the boys!  I made them both in about an hour!  I used an existing pair of pants that fits them well as the pattern and they came together quickly.  I made sure to add an extra inch or two so I can lengthen them as the boys grow a little.  H's are basic, but C's have an extra heiny panel (to make room for that cooshy cloth diapered bottom)! Cute!  H actually has a puzzle with the same exact picture.


 "Okay, on the count of three run around like a wild animal and do whatever you can to make Mama go crazy!"  
(Don't you imagine they plot things like that regularly?)


 My sweet little sunkissed boy
His teacher told me that he has been super sweet at school lately - asking his buddies to hold their hands, give them a hug and play with them.  Maybe he's learned that you catch more flies with honey, as they say.


 He looks like he's up to something...
At the nursery where we go for the women's group on Wednesdays, they always call C "our favorite camper."  They tell me that he has to have his little blankie in one hand and his snack cup in the other hand.


Okay, Mama.  We're all done now.  
It's time to go inside!

I guess that's it for now!
Arrgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers