Saturday, October 27, 2012

Boys and Girls


 We had a birthday party to go to today for Brody.  His little sister, Kylie, is in H's class at school, and I think it is pretty safe to say that they are best buds!  I had a few more pictures from the party, but they pretty much are all the same:  H and Kylie playing here and there!  I hear a lot about Kylie during the week (more than I hear about his other classmates), and H was so excited to see her at the party! 

 C and Kylie's little sister, Ashlyn, hit it off pretty good too!  They both enjoyed playing with the ice (and eating it) in the baby pool for awhile. 


H did play with some of the other kids too, but mainly it was just he and Kylie!  Two peas in a pod.  I think we might need to have a playdate soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers