Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little things

 C thinks the doggie door in the gate is for him


 He is our little music man!  He loves to play the piano and banjo (a toy one).
He's doing his camera face


 Big brother makes a good teacher.
This morning it's how to put stickers on paper. 
 I didn't know that it was such a process or could induce such laughter!


 Leonard staring at Tatum.  I find myself wanting to tell him like I tell the boys: "Y'all are best friends, you love each other.  Let's be sweet!"


C is very into climbing these days - bathroom counters, stools, pianos?  I don't remember H being so into climbing when he was this age.  I'm thinking it's time to go ahead and lower the crib all the way down, just in case he decides to try to climb out of it!


2 comments:

  1. There's so much cuteness here! Thanks for sharing your wealth with all of us. C thinks he can do anything. H is such a good bruver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much cuteness here! Thanks for sharing your wealth with all of us. C thinks he can do anything. H is such a good bruver.

    ReplyDelete

Followers