Saturday, March 23, 2013

Our week in review

 Snuck a peak of the boys last night, I guess C's head was cold! 
 I think this is a good tip for his bald-headed grandfathers!

 H's new mission on our afternoon walks is to find all of the dandelions!

 C decided this week that he wanted to start going "tee-tee" on the "boppy."  
There have been a lot more glimpses of his cute peaches running around!

 My buddy!


 The mod squad!
I think H wore his glasses for two days straight...


 Nabi time!  
(I had gotten tired of trying to get the Innotab or LeapPad to do what I wanted it to, so I traded them in and got a nabi 2 for H and a nabi Jr. for C.  They have awesome things preloaded on them, are android tablets (so I can get online on them, and can download new apps as the boys grow), and we can get Zoodles on them! (I highly recommend zoodles if you have an android tablet - it has awesome features and locks the kids into the app).  Because H has one, C of course also had to have one...it's educational, and it makes it possible so I can make supper in peace!)


Sand box time! 
(We had a day or two of spring but now are back to sweaters....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers