Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

What a great day!   I didn't spend the day sleeping in, with breakfast in bed, or long breaks, but I spent the day doing all of the mama things I like best!

Started out with snuggles in bed with H, he wanted to stay with me all during church instead of going to the nursery and was such a sweet boy to snuggle with in church.  

Some sweet friends of the boys (and me too!) took us to lunch.  We had a great time! and enjoyed the good food.  H even ordered for me! 
The boys played with cars in the window while we waited.

 We had lunch on the deck.  The boys had chips for a special treat!

 C even surprised me by going "teetee ah baddy." (Teetee on the potty!) 

 
 After supper, a little walk/ride/cloud gazing/dog training in the circle.


We finished the day with glow stick stories, snuggles, and prayers in the tent we made in the boys room.  


H brought this home from school on Friday with a cute (gaudy) flower pot that I will certainly treasure forever!  Looks just like me!  It's the little things...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers