Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pic a day

 Hello, sunshine!
Our first little house in Oxford became the ladybug house (Ladybugs everywhere! inside and out!)
The second house was the bird house (chimney swifts roosting in the chimney fall and spring, and a brown creeper nesting in my bike)
I've decided this little house will be the light house!  Somehow I've ended up with lanterns, candles, and lamps galore!  And pretty skies...


 Bedhead!  
I love my dopey boys!


 Tired out!  
We've been having some fun adventures here, and sometimes it just wears a little guy out!


 H named this safety guy "Joey."
Maybe he is really missing his buddies?


 We have had major ant problems here!  So, one morning while I was battling ants in the house, the boys helped themselves to breakfast.  I'm sure sugary cereal straight from the bag on the kitchen floor is going to help the ant problem....


 C was helping me look for ants in the cabinets with his flashlight.
He takes his job seriously!


 Playing on Missy's phone.  
The boys love having grandparents close by.


Some of H's art:  "a red rocket ship, green guy, and purple and blue lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers