Friday, August 2, 2013

A pic a day?


 I might eventually get back to regular blogging!  I've been doing the parenting thing by myself for awhile now, but somehow after our move (maybe we're still adjusting)  I feel like I've had even less time to do things like blog, and read, and such.  But I have been having fun finding things for my two wild ones (and their furry friends) to do!
 
 Snuggle buddies! 
Leonard and Tatum are daily becoming better buds - playing together more, actually napping on the bed together (with a safe distance between them) and H has a nightly visitor. 


"I didn't pop the pool floatie!"
He looks so innocent!
Tatum likes our new place, and concrete floors are ,thankfully, just about indestructible!


 H has been into writing instructions, directions, etc.
Here are his plans for a bench he has decided to build.


 
 The boys love having Evelyn (C calls her Ewen) next door.  
She is six, and they love having a buddy close by.  We've been having a lot of playdates. 

 H's very first library card!  
He was excited!  And we went today and checked out a LOT of books!
We love our little library!  We have been going several times a week. The boys love it, but we are still really working on using quiet voices in the library.  That part is not going too well.


 Pool party!
We have a family member, landlord, friend, and family members friend who all have pools and are inviting us to use them.  Sooo thankful!  C thinks he can swim and jump like his big brother can, swim lessons are in order!


 Making "a birthday cake for my baby brother, C, when he turns four."
Under the bowl are H's "structions," (instructions) for the cake.  C just turned two...


 We went to check out some books at the library....


C had gone to the bathroom to wash his hands and came running back into the kitchen after a minute saying "Wook, I was heh!"  (Look, I wash hair!)   Silly boy!  Good thing tonight was bath night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers