Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Three ring circus

 Having fun with the funnel we keep in the tub, (Thank you for sending it, SweetHart!)  I think the boys have gotten the most creative and imaginative with the funnel over all of the other toys/things we have in the tub.  Hat, spout, teepee, and so on, and so on!


 One day, H climbed up on the couch and pointed to the map and said "On Saturday at 12:31, I want to go there!"


 We were feeling a little goofy on Sunday...All three of us had silly-hair-flying-top-knots!  It definitely cheered up an under the weather little brother.


 H's drawing of "Everybody at the talent show."  I love his artwork!  The banana shaped head, he told me was C.  ?


This is where Tatum likes to stay whenever I put on my makeup, wash my face, brush my teeth, etc - right on my feet!  And always with a toy!  I love my little puppy!  He's finally calming down a little, and jumping a little less, and he is such a little companion, especially when the boys are at their Daddy's.  Love that dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers