Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Time flies!

 We've seen some pretty sunrises on the way to school! The schedule of a working mother starts a little earlier than a stay at home mom!  Well, I guess the hours are the same, but we just leave the house a lot earlier!


 One of our favorite after school activities.  We call it loop-de-loop, but I think it is one of those Dagedar(sp?) sets.  Its fun to watch the balls go around the track and try to make a jackpot.  The rest of the fun is to try to get the balls before Tatum does!  This entertains all of us!


 We have a little office in this house, and I do use it to store some of my books and crafts and things, but I also keep the desk area supplied and ready with art supplies for the boys.  They love it!  I will find one or both of them at various times in there drawing/crafting away.  They've made some pretty neat things!  I like it that it is ready for them whenever the desire to create hits!

 The little green tree frogs here are different from Oxford's brown frogs.  H caught this one and said "Look at my frog, brother.  Its a miracle!"

 There were some old school supplies that were to be discarded, so I grabbed an old printing calculator, I thought H would like it, and he did!  He's been typing up lots of "lists" and telling me what they say.   Phone numbers, grocery lists, to do lists, etc.  After typing up one set I heard him say "Oh no!  That's not Jerusalem!"  Not sure what he meant by that...


C liked the old library return date stamp.  He had stamped numbers all over his arms, hands, paper, table.... I had to start really watching him with it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers