Tuesday, July 22, 2014

More Snapshots



 Horton getting fancy!


 I love how the boys love to read, and how quiet it is when they are reading.  I almost don't notice all of the noise that they create until its quiet!



 Friday Science Experiments at the library.  Glitter explosions!  It was so exciting!  They had us pour in half a packet of lemon Koolaid before the explosion and it took care of the vinegar smell.  What a great trick.


 Tatum with a sideways hat.
The animals were tolerating getting dressed up this week.


 Wrestling/playing/loving
I need to frame this picture and look at it everytime they are badly antagonizing each other, like the huge fight they got in about weather or not it was raining, or who was going to wash hands first, or who's pet Horton is...


 We made Fairy Dust!
Made of glow sticks and glitter, and H is convinced that he saw a fairy!
These were fun to take into the bath too.

I always peek in on the boys before I go to bed, and I found that C had carefully tucked in his doggie and alligator under the covers and with a blankie over them, but forgot to tuck himself in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers