Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Friday Fun: Pop and SweetHart

H and C had special visitors at their schools on Friday.  Pop and SweetHart came to read a story "Tap the Magic Tree" to the boys classes.  We were all excited to have them there!  Pop and SweetHart came to attend the Veteran's Day Program at my school to see some of my students perform (I was very happy to have my Veteran, my Daddy there!), and then headed over to H's class.  


 H was very happy to see them and a little shy from the attention, but the kids loved the book (It is very interactive.)


 Some of H's class listening to the story.
They headed to C's school next (no pictures) but C loved having them there!


Then we had Friday Night Pizza Night and a movie.  We watched The Croods.
Great way to end the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers