Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast

 C with his "best friend Talan"

C's class had his Thanksgiving Feast at his school today.  
Me and H played snuck away from our school and went to be with C.  
I had asked C if he wanted just Mama to come, but he also wanted his brother to come too.  I love how much they love each other.



The three year old classes sand two or three songs and then we had a Thanksgiving feast!  I think the whole presentation lasted about 90 seconds total, which was perfect for a bunch of three year olds!  



 C thought his little turkey cupcake was the cutest thing ever! 
I was always told that he wasn't the best eater at school, but he ate up some corn and ham and two big cups of milk.  He must be eating a little better this year.


 C and his teacher, Miss Katie.  She was dressed up like and Indian too!
He loves going to school!


 Me and my turkeys!
I love my silly boys!


C's Thanksgiving art in his classroom.
So cute!  The leaf says he is thankful for "the cupcake mixer, the dinosaur and a tractor."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers