Monday, April 13, 2015

Busy Day!

Our school district went to four day work weeks, so we have Mondays off.  Which means we can enjoy an extra day for the weekend, or run all over town running errands.  

This particular Monday was an errand Monday, but I tried to keep a little fun in there for the boys!
Dr's appointment for H's eczema.  It was doing something different and I wanted to get it checked out.  He often tells me "I HATE eczema!"  Poor guy!  I wish I could make it go away for him, but we've found that coconut oil provides the quickest relief for him.  They played games on my iPad while we waited for the doctor.  


Finding snails on the wall while we waited for a prescription to be filled.  


 Taking a little "rest" at the hardware store.


 Riding the elevator at the bank.  
(When it started moving, C all of the sudden laid down, and said "Wow, that was weird."  I think it made his tummy feel strange.)


 Waiting with his buddies for dance class to start.  (Costumes came in!!!)


After all of our fun time off, its back to school we go!  
Spring break, we will miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers