Sunday, April 19, 2015

Parent Pacnic

C's class decorated the M of the Welcome sign.

 I was able to sneak away for a little bit to go to the parent picnic at C's school.  
It was fun to see him and his buddies doing their thing.


 Picnic Selfie.  
All of the other kids had their picnic set up on the field, but C wanted to sit on the play structure on the playground.  So we did!  He had requested PB and H, grapes, yogurt, and a capri sun.  I also brought him a piece of candy for a special treat.  


 I left right at nap time, so I got C to pretend he was sleeping.  He thought that was funny.


Preschool is hard!
He often will catch a little nap on the way home.   
I think many days he doesn't nap at school so I'm happy for him to get a tiny rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers