Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Zoo and splash pad, nabi cam edition

We went back to the zoo and splash pad this week with some friends.  I let the boys bring their camera and take some pictures.  

 H took this picture of a locust

 H took this picture of me and C


 C took this one.  

I made sure to wear clothes that I could get wet in this time! 


 The flingoes! (Flamingoes)


 The hippos eating their breakfast.


 Fun at the splash pad.  It wasn't too hot or sunny, but just right for playing and having fun!  
I am sure we will be visiting again!


 We painted some of the feathered creatures we saw at the zoo: I painted the white swan, H painted a flamingo, and C painted the blue macaw.


 Feeding the swans/fish/turtles


The boys standing like flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers