Monday, November 9, 2015

November snapshots

 Shopping with the boys...
For whatever reason they like to ride under the cart. 
I did hear some "don't lick my nose!" and "don't put your finger in my ear!"
At least it keeps them contained!

 H has been learning about charts at school, and now most of his drawings contain a chart of how many of each shape he used.


 H brought me this one day after school.  I love that he makes drawings for me at school when he has a few minutes.  He told me it had a rainbow, some animals, music notes, and "lots of cuteness!"


 Life with boys - pajamas on the ceiling fan and Reese's mustaches.


 Horton likes to hear H practice the piano.


 The weather is getting chilly!  
Tatum's nose must be getting cold.
(or he was trying to hide because he snuck up on my bed...)


Giraffe 
by H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers