Friday, August 26, 2016

Snapshots

Super Cool!
Tatum tolerates the boys ideas fairly well, 
I think he forgives them for dressing him up because they also play tug of war with him and let him chase the laser dot around. 

 We had a gift card to Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt and really enjoyed using it!
Silly boys had fun there, and H practiced balancing a spoon on his nose


 I love this face!


 I loved their criss-crossed bodies on the bed while playing on their tablets.  
I'm surprised that Tatum wasn't snuggled with them too! 


 C's "About Me" Project. 
He said he doesn't like soup,  he likes our dog Tatum, we wants to be a police man, and the word that describes him is "silly."


 Tooth number two is gone!



We've been enjoying snow cones on Fridays!
A fun way to end the week.  
I wish we could end our week early this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers