Friday, July 24, 2009

Growth and enjoyment

H has been growing - in length, weight, but most recently where I have noticed the growth is in his hair! He was born with just a little bit of fuzz, lost most of it shortly thereafter, and has started to grow hair again! I first noticed it in CA, and believe that the cold nights and mornings are what began the growth...he had to grow a downy layer to keep warm! Whatever the cause - he now has noticeable hair.

He went from this:

To this!
I guess it is still a little hard to see - especially since it is blond, but he really has longer hair, I promise! And he has one hair in the middle of his head that is about three times the length of the rest of his hair.



In this picture, H is sitting in his Bumbo in the kitchen while I was putting dishes away. His new keys were not holding his attention, neither was his rings, but I gave him a washcloth, and he happily chewed on it for the longest time! Right now, just about everything goes in his mouth. Who needs toys when you have washcloths?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers