Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My little helper!

H has been such a big helper lately!!! He has helped me pick out music for the church choir that I direct. It has been so much nicer now that he can sit up pretty well by himself. I can plop him down and give him a toy (or a music catalog) and he will be happily occupied for a few minutes! But, then I don't get much done because he is soooo cute that I just simply must pick him up and snuggle him!
Could you resist this smile?



I have joined up with the local MOPS group. The first meeting was yesterday, and I think I will enjoy it. There was a lot of sitting and chatting/waiting, and I would enjoy a little more structure. But - it is a good chance for me to socialize and meet other mothers, and a good chance for H to begin to socialize a little. So, we'll see!
H went to Mopettes (like a church nursery) and the sweet grandmother that was in the baby room said that he is so 'squeezable.' Chubby cheeks, arms, legs - he is definitely oh so squeezable and snuggly!!!

An etsy order ready to go from my shop.


Image of Pond Friends Stacking Toy
An upcoming project that I am very excited about!
I have been sewing so much lately that it will be nice to switch to crocheting for awhile!

2 comments:

Followers