Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some things I've made...

After starting H on food, I realized that I would need something to cover myself -
so the mysterious orange stuff (sweet potatoes, carrots, squash) would not continue to end up all over me!
Behold: the apron (and a haircut)
(I just knew I was not going to be one of those ladies who cut their hair short after having a baby...
but, alas... It is just so much easier and it is not always in his mouth now!)







And what, might you ask, is this?

An instant high chair! 
It held him up pretty well, although I will probably continue to keep a close eye on him because he is soooo squirmy! 
And, something simple, and not baby related:
A pillow for our bed to add a little light.

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness! (The apron and the hair - and that most convenient little high chair!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers