Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some more play things....

I LOVE scrap projects!!! The kind that you don't go to the store for - just your fabric basket!
I saw the idea for this here. The cover for mine is not as picturesque, but I like it! Easy to make - in the crazy quily style. Just lay some fabric here or there and start sewing! I am really enjoying projects that are not exact these days.

The cover

green and yellow

pink and brown

And, some soft blocks with animals to match! These were fun to put together. Of course, H is not yet to the point where he could match animals or the letters, but they are fun to grab on to, and have lots of fun dots to catch the eye!

Added learning bonus for down the road: he can start to learn his letters and match the letters... but, we just like to look now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the book!! I saw that project too and totally want to make it. Add that one to the list of awesome tutorials that's already like 4,000 miles long...

    ReplyDelete

Followers