Monday, March 8, 2010

Diary of a Sick Boy

I tried to tell them that I wasn't feeling well, but they just didn't understand what was happening.... Finally they took me to the doctor. She knew what was going on! She told them that I had a double ear infection! One in each ear! Are you impressed? A double!!!



When we got home, Daddy helped me keep my head up so I wouldn't fall asleep.



They kept trying to entice me by opening the dishwasher and not even guarding the silverware, but I was just not interested. I sat here for a long time. It felt good to sit.



Did you know that a diaper change is really the perfect time for a quick nap?
Go to sleep in clothes and wake up in pajamas!
How good does it get?


Mama usually doesn't let me watch TV, but she does now!!!
I wonder if she will still let me when I feel better....



Today I felt a little better and wanted to get a closer look at the TV.


The nice thing about being sick is you get to watch TV, snuggle, snuggle, snuggle, get to carry your blankie around everywhere and get to sleep a lot!

The bad thing about being sick is that they try to force you to eat and drink and take you to get shots...


Now I am feeling better though, so we'll see what I can get away with....

2 comments:

  1. Mama must be feeling better about her baby. Only Janie could make and endearing diary entry of H's illness. We love the one of him sitting in the hallway.
    So glad he's turning a corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Germantown. Hope you guys had a great time in my old town.

    ReplyDelete

Followers