Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daddy's home!

Daddy's been home on spring break for the last week and it has been wonderful!!!!


Daddy and I have been practicing our duets together



Because I have been taking one nap these days, we all have quiet time in the afternoons.
Daddy taught me that books are better upside down!


Daddy says I'm a big helper when it comes to dishes.
They take all of the fun dishes away, though....


He reads a mean 'Tom Kitten.' Beatrix would be proud!



Whew! Daddy, you wore me out!
Sleeping on top of all of his blankets...


About ten minutes later under all of his blankets...


1 comment:

  1. Another of the reasons I love Nathan: he's such a good Daddy. I love it when you write about him. I especially like the pic of he and H sitting on the sofa reading.
    That's such comfy looking blankie that H has with him so often!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers