Sunday, March 28, 2010

SweetHart's blankies


My mama (SweetHart for H), has made a blanket for all of us in our little family. They all somehow end up being just the right color, weight, and pattern. And we all love them!

Here are pictures of all 4 of us enjoying SweetHart's blankies tonight:



Leonard's came in the mail this week. We keep it on the bed during the day, and at the foot of the bed at night. He enjoyes playing with the tassels on it and cuddling up on it


I have written before about how H loves his blankie! My mama's Mama made my baby blankie, and I loved the idea of my mama making H's baby blankie too! We chose the colors and pattern before we knew if H was going to be a girl or boy, and it ended up being perfect for this little one, and he definitely seems to be as attached to his as I was to mine!!


This is my 'big girl blankie.' It is the same pattern as my baby blankie, but bigger! Mama made it for me for High School graduation, and gave it to me when I left for college. It is so cozy, and even has a little yarn from my baby blankie woven in. A wonderful treasure!


This blanket Mama began making before N and I got engaged, and she gave it to us right before we got married.


It is wonderful that we can literally wrap ourselves up in SweetHart's love!

We love you, SweetHart!

1 comment:

  1. Now that Dad picked me up off the floor where I'd melted into a puddle, I can comment on that great line-up of blankets of love. You got that right! So thankful they're used so much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers