Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diaper tales



I have posted before about cloth diapering, and we still faithfully do so - and love it! For the most part, it has gone without hitch. (bumGenius diapers are fairly fool-proof) We cloth diaper over night, when we go out, the church nursery worker is on board, his babysitter is on board, both grandmothers are fluff proficient (I don't think either grandfather has ever changed a diaper yet.... wonder how they managed that!). But, every now and again there will be a slight mishap. Today was our MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting, and when I dropped him off at Moppetts I told the white haired nursery worker that H is in cloth diapers and began to give my brief explanation about it, and she said "Oh, I know all about cloth diapers!" And I thought, great!

After we got home and I was changing his diaper, getting ready for nap time, I discovered how much she knew about them!
His diaper was on backwards and very loose!


It even had a piece of masking tape with his name written on it!


I don't think this style would help too much in a diaper blow-out situation!


We both thought it was very funny! He was waddling away from me as I was chasing him with my camera, and the diaper kept getting lower... and lower....


1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!! That's hilarious. A friend of mine did that to Lizzy once, too, only with a disposable. And I'm thinking... how did you even manage to get that on??

    ReplyDelete

Followers