Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shhh... It's time to be quiet!



I actually made this about 6 months ago, but now H is actually old enough to enjoy it a little! There were so many cute quiet books out there, and I love ones with a little personalization. I enjoyed making this one, using muslin and felt for the pages, wool felt cutouts, various fabrics, printer fabric, beads and shrinky-dinks!


Family members can be put in the correct snaps on the family tree.


Tic-tac-toe, and plant seeds in the garden. (The flower actually grows!)



Mail time! The 'postcards' are made out of shrinky dinks that I printed and then shrank. The flag on the mail box can go up and down.

H likes to look at the pictures, there is one postcard from each grandparent and great grandparent.



The doors to the house open and close





The fish hook on the fishing pole.

This is H's favorite page! He loves to take the fish out, put them back in and chew on them a little...

The car and plane can go back and forth to visit the aunts and uncles. Lift the flap to see who is home.


Mix and Match clothes. I might add a bag with more clothes to play with.


Match the birds!


I made it so that I can add pages or change pages as necessary. I need to make a page with a zipper, something that ties, and something that threads. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers