Friday, October 8, 2010

Notes from our day

It was just a regular Friday for us.....


Reading a book wrapped like a burrito


Climbing in the bookshelves at the library after story-time


"Helping" Mama get lunch ready


Playing outside


I guess he couldn't decide which outdoor toy
he wanted to play with - wheelbarrow, push toy or bike


Going for a bike ride with Daddy



And, finally - a little "Old MacDonald"

sorry it is sideways!
I remember after I take the video that I can't rotate it on the computer....





H loves to sing Old Mac! On most car rides I will hear him in the back seat singing :
"EIEO oink oink, EIEO mooo, EIEO meow, EIEO woof, woof, EIEO neigh...."
He's not to big on the whole "Old MacDonald had a farm...and on that farm he had a..." parts. He just sticks to the important ones like EIEO and the animal sounds.

He also sings a mean "Wheels on the Bus" and "Itsy, Bitsy Spider."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers