Monday, October 18, 2010

We love you, Bawar!


In the last post, I mentioned that H calls Pop and SweetHart "Bop and Wawar." We noticed over the weekend that if he would see a picture of them together, he would call them "Bawar."


We had such a great visit with them! I realized that I didn't take any pictures on Saturday - but we had a great time. We went to story time at Square Books Jr, and then walked around the square for a bit, ate lunch together, took a family rest, and then Nathan and I got to go on a date (!!!) while Pop and SweetHart played with H. We even got to stay away over night while they ate BBQ, went for walks, had bathtime, watched football, went to the park, and played! I know Nathan and I enjoyed a little time off, and I'm sure H enjoyed a little time off from us!



Reading with Pop


Coloring with SweetHart (just about everything is green to H these days)


Trying to help Pop check his 'me-mail'


Snack-time on the porch


Entertaining the adults (hard work for a little guy)


Pop made the Hart family traditional Sunday dinner for us and it was sooo good! H loved it and ate some of all of it - even the broccoli!


Getting some snuggles in before they had to leave this morning.







Come back soon, Bawar!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo jeeealllouuuusss!!! We have never gone away alone. Ever. The longest I've ever been away from L was on moving day from CA to GA, and that was for 12 hours. Crazy I tell you! Btw, what is this super special Sunday dinner? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete

Followers