Friday, November 12, 2010

A little repurpose


Before:

After:

Bedside Table: $10 Craigslist find
Pots/pans: $1 each from JoAnn Fabrics
Knobs, screws, sink, utensils, coasters for burners: $8 at Goodwill
The rest was from stuff that we had already - fabric, tension rod for curtain, paint....
I made the felt food this summer.
A pretty good deal when play kitchens can be purchased for a pretty penny!


Nathan and I did the work on it, drilling, gluing, painting, and I am pretty happy with how it turned out! I would like to cover up the sides and back eventually, but for now it is just fine! I am hoping that this is something that can continue to grow with Harrison and our family.


H loves to cook in his kitchen. Often, when I am cooking supper, he will be over at his kitchen cooking too! He likes to rinse the food in the sink and then put it in a pan. Sometimes he will bring a little bit of food over for us to try. His kitchen is against the wall between the kitchen and dining room - a perfect place for him to cook while we do!
He doesn't know quite what to do with the utensils yet.






Into the oven


Must be good!


I guess he was really hungry this day!



Check this out for more play kitchen inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers