Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lamar Park

We have this great park just a few minutes drive from our house. There is not a playground there, but it has plenty of things to do and see. Unfortunately we don't make it over there as often as we should, but it is beautiful and fun when we do!


"Mama, bird!"


"Water, pity!"
(Pretty water!)


"Fish, wickers"
(The fish has whiskers (it was a catfish))


He loved watching the fish go after his goldfish!
He would have dumped all of his crackers in if we let him


"On da wock, I jumping!"
(On the rock. I'm jumping off!)


"Up hill 'gen"
(up the hill again!)


"weeee!"
We decided that having a clumsy toddler and a pregnant mama going up and down the hill was not a good idea, so Daddy got the job!


"Baby bruver"
I don't look as pregnant as I feel in this picture...


"Fine me!"
(come find me)



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Remember me? Saw your comment on your Etsy shop about being due soon. This next week! Congrats. Wow, and H. is growing up. :-) Greetings from your neighboring state.

    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

Followers