Sunday, May 1, 2011

More evidence of children

This past week has been a little crazy around here! The normal hectic activities of following a two year old around, along with the tornado warnings, power outages and terrible stomach bug that I caught - have all made for a crazy week!

It looked like we were going to get some actual tornadoes (the sirens were going off most of the day Tuesday and Wednesday) but they just missed us. We did get some heavy rains that flooded our yard a few times and some very strong winds and a little while without power. All in all it was not toooo bad, but it did make for a stressful day (and I know that there are many who got a lot worse than we did!). To top it off, that night I came down with another stomach bug. I don't normally get sick, and if I do it is once in a blue moon, but this is the fourth stomach virus I have had since becoming pregnant! They've all been 24 hour ones, but they are violent, and it is taking me longer to get over them too. I spent all of Wed. night in the bathroom and with one solid contraction, so my stomach muscles are just now getting to where they don't make me want to cry every time I move!


Aside from all of that, H has been his usual, cute, busy, and creative self!

Who else but H would have been here?



H actually locked N out of the house one afternoon while I was out! It was stressful, but thankfully N was quick thinking and was back in quickly!


I don't have a picture for it, but H also ate half of one of my prenatal vitamins. I had forgotten where I left one, and he found it. I walked into the kitchen to him saying "Mama mimens (vitamins) yummy" with a big grimace on his face! Like he was thinking that Mama sure likes to eat these every day, so they must be good, but I sure don't like them!
I called the doctor and she said that he would be fine, but I definitely have learned my lesson!



And this must be the reason that I keep finding plastic eggs under tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers