Friday, September 30, 2011

Movers and Shakers



These little boys have been on the move lately! Keeping this Mama busy! I haven't had any trouble sleeping in quite some time....


C is starting to be more active. Sometimes I forget that he can do more than just lay there... He is starting to roll to the side and can sit in the Bumbo for longer periods. I'm thinking about getting out his Johnny jump-up to hang in the doorway.



H loves to get on the toy box and look out the window.
He feels the need to wiggle and dance every now and again too!


Watching big brother ride his bike. I am now putting him in the stroller without his car seat! Growing up!


My mama used to tell me that on days that I would ask for a side ponytail in my hair - to look out - that meant I would be feeling sassy on that day. For H, on days that he wears his red boots are his extra sassy days! (Even more so if they are on the wrong foot and accompanied by sunglasses, Daddy's old phone and chocolate milk!)



Strong boy! Look at those rolls!
(4 months old now! Can you believe it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers