Thursday, September 8, 2011

what we've been up to

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I felt like we were doing great and I was getting things done, but then Daddy went back to school full time, and I have been feeling like I can't do anything other than get me and the boys dressed, fed, rested, and entertained a little....

H playing with C's toy in a somewhat different way.
It is very hard to convince H that all of the baby toys are not for him! He really wants to play with them while C is too!


Two sleeping angels!



H likes to be a helper sometimes and today he was 'helping' me put the dishes away. He had his own idea about where the lids to his snack cups went.


"Mama, are you sure this is safe???"


New fluff! bG 4.0's! We love them! We went with snaps and they are wonderful so far. I think our old ones just had too much build up or something, but these are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers