Thursday, October 27, 2011

I think we are back now...



We returned from our wonderful trip, but then C came down with an ear infection and H got a stomach bug. Then I caught the stomach bug... But now we are all recovered from our illnesses and starting to resume normal life - just in time for Halloween! Yesterday was the first day that we got back to our usual activities - Moms group in the morning, and then playing outside in the afternoon. H got to play with Clara-Hartwell (our neighbor) a little while too!



Fun Stuff!


C was enjoying watching the action from the blanket.



I looked away to see what H was doing and looked back to C to find this:
Maybe he was cold?



I made these shirts for the boys awhile back using the Silhouette and freezer paper.
I think they turned out pretty cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers