Monday, October 17, 2011

Park time!

One of the nice things about this trip to CA is that Pop just retired this summer (!!!!) so he was home a lot more. So, we were able to play with him a lot more and go on "bentures" (adventures) with him. (We took a little trip to the store one day and I saw a fabric store that I wanted to look at. We went in and the workers were looking for an item that was boxed away somewhere and Pop was a CHAMP keeping two busy boys occupied while I browsed and waited for the worker. Thank you Pop!) We went to the park a couple times with him and had a blast! It gave H a chance to run, climb, play and scream! (He apparently feels the need to scream sometimes (H, not Pop) and I don't let him scream inside, so I guess by default I must let him scream outside...)



I'm "finking shumpfing"
(thinking of something)


strong!


I want to slide!


Peekaboo!
(Can you find H?)


Up and down, back and forth
H was in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers